Cheese Steak Tacos With Buffalo Fries
- 22 oz bag of waffle fries
- 1/2 lb beef
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 large tomato seeds taken out and diced
- 1 ripe avocado diced
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- Optional: soured cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 400, spread waffles fries on an outsized , greased cooking utensil .
- confirm that fries is spread in one layer. Bake until golden and crispy.
- While fries is baking: Heat up oil during a medium pan , over medium heat, and saute diced yellow onions until translucent. Add beef, breaking in up finely, and taco seasoning. Mix well and cook until beef is fully done.