One pan potatoes and chicken
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed 12in x 18in baking sheet with foil or even better, parchment paper.
- Thoroughly wash the potatoes & carrots with a scrubber and cut them in smaller pieces. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Pat dry chicken with a paper towel.
- Add chicken, potatoes and carrots, onion & garlic to the lined rimmed baking dish and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp seasoning salt, 1 tsp ground pepper, and 4 tsp garlic. Drizzle with 3-4 tbsp olive oil. Italian dressing, Carefully toss everything to coat.
- Place in the oven and bake chicken and potatoes for 1 hour 20 minutes. Check for doneness -if the potatoes and chicken thighs are soft and easily pierced with the fork they are ready.
- If the chicken and potatoes have not browned up as much as you would like, turn the broil setting on and broil for 5 minutes. Watch carefully, or they will burn.
- Remove from the oven and serve right away in the baking pan or transfer to a warm serving plate.
- Serve with white rice or green beans- optional